Sunday, October 11, 2009

Beehives Rock!


Here's a picture of me with most of the girls in my Beehive class at church. They are the cutest bunch of young women, and such good girls! I love being their teacher every Sunday, though, I think they teach me more than I do them.

3 comments:

  1. I love beehives. They are the best. I really miss being in YW. By the way, you look super tan! Maybe I need to go on a cruise to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be in young Womens in my old ward. I was secretary, and I LOVED it! Now they've got me in the nursery! I am jealous that you get to teach the Beehives! We've got 20 little ones in our nursery, they keep us busy. Are you guys going to California for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete