After Christmas in Redding, Mike and I went back to San Jose to work for a few days and then took off for another vacation to Arizona to be with the Parker family for New Years. the whole family came and we all stayed in the Judd's home in Chandler, AZ...yup, all 25.5 of us (one is in the oven...Christina's oven, not mine...just to clarify). :)
We had a great time. We went bowling, swimming, golfing, shopping, and of course...we had some GOOD food!
Here's pictures of all the fun we had. So many cute nieces and nephews, we just took so many pictures...and they LOVE to pose!

Go Jake...get a strike!
My sister-in-law Sarah, in the hot tub with some of the girls. They would stay in there all day if we let them...they're little fish!
Concentrate Janet...it's all on the line here....go for the TURKEY!
Go Lauren!
Grandpa Parker...nice form!

Park pictures. That's right! It was sunny and warm (shorts weather) almost every day we were there (DEC/JAN)...no fair Arizona!
Funny face Parker!
This is "Fish Olivia"

Kali-Poki, the youngest....for now.

Aubrey,...most likely to never take a bad picture in her life...born to pose!
Sassy Sydney
They're all just so cute to photograph cause they keep doing cute things!

Hannah and Ashlyn

Wes makes the funniest faces.
It's a little crazy when we all get together, but never boring! I love our big Parker family, and it's only getting bigger, and louder, and more fun and just beautiful! Miss you all and love ya lots!
You got some cool pictures! Looks like it was tons of fun! We were so glad to be able to see you guys out there, even just for a short while.
ReplyDeleteNext time make sure to take some pics of YOURSELF, too. I'm starting to forget what you look like, it's been so long!
I saw an infomercial for a similar blender and it is the closest I have ever come to ordering something off of TV, I am so jealous!!!
ReplyDelete