Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Last 5 Months In A Nutshell



October: 
My sister-in-law Sarah got married to the greatest guy ever, Jason! She looked so happy and so beautiful! It was a wonderful day!

November:
Thanksgiving with the Parker family. I helped my nieces make these cute place settings. Mike cooked the turkey again and did a fabulous job. Mmmm Delicious!

It started snowing for real. 
And I darkened my hair to compliment my winterized pale skin.
My cousin Maddy started working at the hospital on Labor and Delivery with me. So fun when we work together!

Mike and I were called as nursery workers for a few months. So fun! He's a natural with kids!

December:
Christmas in Redding with the WHOLE family! It was a blast!
I loved seeing Josh and Jude's little faces on Christmas morning! Christmas is better when kids are around!

 Another family picture...Say CHEESE!

Hanging out and working with this gem, Mackenzie. 
 January:
Yep, there's still snow! Hurry up Spring!
February:
Got these flowers from my Hubby on Valentine's Day. What a sweetheart! 
We also went on a little retreat the next weekend to Johnson's Mill in Heber, Utah. Very cool place! 
What a MAN I have! Love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment