Monday, August 25, 2014

July


So, all my pictures are going to be of Elsie for the rest of forever probably. She's way cuter than Mike and I, and honestly she's what most people want to hear about anyway.

She is so fun to dress up! She makes everything look good!

Mike swears that church is way better with a baby in his arms...I'd have to agree!





Milk drunk:

Yay! Cousin Adele is finally here! (Adele 4 mo and Elsie 2 mo) The whole family was here for the 4th of July weekend and Clark Reunion...PARTY!!!

They had some bonding time in Elsie's new crib. Not sure they know what to do around each other yet, but they're going to be the best of friends...I know it!
Adele is so talkative...trying to teach Elsie a thing or two probably

Elsie meets Great Grandma 'TuTu" (Clark) for the first time. She sleeps through big parties...too much going on I guess.


Lounging by the pool at Uncle David's in Orem, UT

Grandma Sara with her two littlest grandchildren. They all look so festive for Independence Day.



First time in a pool...She didn't like it.

Call me crazy, but I brought a 2 month old baby to Stadium of Fire. We put tissue in her ears (and mine) cause it was so loud...she loved it...and slept through the fireworks!
Carrie Underwood

Heaven...holding my baby and watching fireworks...love, love, love!
  

Clark family reunion pictures:




Parker family reunion (the same weekend)!


Love my crazy siblings! We had a blast being all together as a family in a cabin in Sundance UT for the weekend. I would rather hang with my family than anyone else...best people ever!


Yeah, she pooped through that outfit about an hour after I put it on her...what does that mean?

Aunty Julia loves this little girl so much! I love this picture of my 2 babies. I catch myself calling Elsie Julia instead sometimes...She was like my little baby since I was 13 when she was born. Can't believe she's all grown up and going to college in a year!

All of my cousins trying to get their kids to sit still for a picture...nightmare!...but so funny!

Sleeping, matching, beauties at church:


Loves from Aunty Mimi. She's waited a long time to be an aunty, and she's a great one!

Baby switch-a-roo:

They like having nap time together:


This is my journal entry from July 21st 2014 (Some things I don't want to forget about my little girl as she is growing up so fast):

Every day I love Elsie even more. It's hard to think that I was ever without her. She is my world! She's so sweet and innocent and beautiful and cuddly. She is almost always content and is my errand buddy with little or no complaint. Caring for her is the greatest joy for me and what I was born to do. I love being a mother! And I love watching Mike be a father! I love the way she cuddles right into his chest when he holder her. She looks like him a little too- big, bright blue eyes. He dotes on her, and will probably always be wrapped around her tiny little finger. Being parents is the best! She's 12 weeks old - almost 3 months, and she's cooing and smiling and rolling onto her side. She holds her head up pretty well now too, but is still a little wobbly. She loves to listen to and watch piano playing. She kicks her feet when she's excited and has the cutest smile I've ever seen. She's already 12 pounds and growing so fast! She is so happy and makes us so happy. I can't till we can all go to the temple together in October and be sealed together as a family for eternity! She focuses on things (books, TB, faces) = she seems to be a deep thinker, a wise, old soul I know she's going to be a smarty and a role model for optimism and cheerfulness as she grows up. Her personality is so cute and rapidly developing. I love dressing her up and making new head bands for her. She's just a doll and I could go on and on. I love her so much!


My little tiny dancer:

Aunty Stephy painted my toes bright red...so adorable!

All dressed up for church...Black and white is always classy!
 Matching...again...having a girl is so fun!

Stephy loves steeling mouth kisses esp when Elsie is asleep.

Sisters:
    

 My dad, Mike, Mimi, Julia and I all ran the 5K Freedom Run in Provo on the 4th of July morning. We had to get up so early, and none of us had trained, but we were still smiling and wearing our tutu's (all the girls at the reunion got them).


  


 Love this outfit...so adorable!

Elsie and Corbin...holding hands and watching the mobile and kicking their feet with excitement..so cute!

 Smart cookie!

Out for a walk with SaraMarie and Corbin

Fresh from a bath...love when her hair is wet and curls a little and sticks up!


Snuggles with mom after work. I miss this little girl so much during all of my three days/week of work. I love my job and I love being a nurse, but I hate leaving her.

So many outfits, so little time....she's growing too fast!



 Dinner and a fire with s'mores at the Parkers. First time seeing a fire...she loved it...couldn't take her eyes off it.

 My little couch potatoes:
 

Happy Pioneer Day! July 24th: There were probably more fireworks in our own backyard than we saw on the 4th. Love that Utah sells them all of July...so fun!


Hot and tired...who needs clothes!

Chillin with Grandpa Parker


Don't go to work Daddy!

Time out....J/K, just playing with my little doll like Steph used to do with Julia...Haha!




 Yeah, I put that headband together...so fun and patriotic!



3 mo + and I finally got her nursery done:




Spent the day at Cousin Abby and Ivy's while mommy worked

 Elsie adores her Uncle Mike

This shirt is one of a few outfits Elsie got from her birth mom. Hand-me-downs from her big sister, Lucy. She looks so much like her sister Lucy and brother Nate. 

At the end of July, on the 26th actually (National Dance Day), I gave my friend a baby shower at my house. Emmy is having a boy and already has the cutest little girl Ella. She's such a great mom and dancer, it was a great little party and I can't wait to meet her little guy!




She has started scooting herself in circles and ended up in the morning up at the top of the crib and sideways when she started the night in the middle. She sleeps through the night though..Awesome! She has since about 2 months when I started putting her in her crib in her own room. She's a great sleeper - sometimes 9-11 hours!

Cousin Parker (16) loves holding Elsie. He's so cute with her!
 Aubrey and Kallie with naked Elsie



This is how Elsie sleeps, with hands or a blanket covering her face. She's so funny.

Naked pictures...she peed all over, but she's so cute, I couldn't resist!


No comments:

Post a Comment