Here's some highlights from November:
Elsie got her first 2 teeth, bottom row-
We love to play in her nursery before bed. She loves family time before bed - so much one on one time, books read, songs sung, etc.
Our 2nd nephew, Caleb, is leaving on a Mission soon and we got to go with him to receive his endowment in the Provo temple. What an amazing kid he is! He's gonna make a great missionary.
I love when this little one lets me cuddle with her and watch a show...even if it is Baby Einstein.
Due to the repetitive motion of lifting Elsie along with not being able to ever rest my wrists (work, house work, etc.), I developed tenosynovitis in both wrists and had to get cortisone shots and night braces for immobilization. The shots started to help very soon thereafter and the relief was heavenly. It is such a weird and PAINFUL condition. Try not using your thumbs for a day....impossible!
Elsie loves playing with Buck, Uncle Steven's dog. She loves dogs and is not afraid of them in the least. Good thing Steven has one for her to play with cause I'm never owning a dog - I just don't do pets. Elsie also puts everything in her mouth now days. She esp. loves this stethoscope... is it a sign?...future nurse? doctor? We'll see...

Glamor shots in her room...just for fun...look at my cute little cream puff!
She loves cups and water bottles. She thinks she knows how to drink from them like a grown up.
P.S. I made that bow (above) from an old T-shirt. Not bad huh? She makes everything cute though.
More cuteness:
We had Thanksgiving with the whole Parker family this year. We even got family pictures outside in the beautiful and freezing weather.
Mike made one of the turkey's again this year - brined it. ...so yummy! He's so great at it, I don't think I'll ever bother learning how myself. :)
Elsie loves books, she always wants us to read them to her or let her hold them and pretend to read them to herself. She also likes to chew on them. She fell asleep looking at this book on the floor of her room with Daddy next to her, also asleep. So sweet.
The day after Thanksgiving, I got to work decorating the house for Christmas. I love Christmas! Elsie loved watching me hang all the lights and ornaments.
Most of my family was out this way for Thanksgiving as well, so we went to see the lights at Temple Square together. It was sooooo crowded (opening night), but so fun too! Elsie loved it!
I love to see the temple!
Baby on a bean bag, watching someone play the piano.
"Daddy, let me help you!"
Little pilgrim all set for church (I made this dress).
Playing with cousin Abby. Elsie got most of her hand-me-downs from Abby. Elsie just loves all her little cousins!
Reindeer PJ's from Gma Parker. So cute!
7 Months
Elsie and cousin Kallie. She's such a good little babysitter!
My family attended the famous Parker Family Gingerbread Workshop the day after Thanksgiving. They got really into it! Decorating gingerbread houses is fun for all ages - even grandpas.
My family all stayed with me over Thanksgiving (except the Snows - we missed you guys!). It is so fun to be the host house here in Utah for my family. I love having family stopping in all throughout the year. Having a cute baby helps them come more often too... :)
Just reading in her room, looking super cute. I love that little face!
Elsie is always putting her legs in the air, or grabbing her toes. She keeps them up even when I'm changing her diaper...so helpful. Funny little girl. She's gonna be my little dancer, I think.
Just hanging out with Aunty Julia.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm so grateful for all of you family and friends that make life worth living and fill it with joy!









































No comments:
Post a Comment