Friday, April 3, 2009

I got BANGS!


I've been contemplating getting bangs again since I'm growing out my hair and I wanted some sort of cut/change. And since Stephanie is two states away, I had to take matters into my own hands. Yep, I cut my own hair...just side bangs and some layers in the front. I watched a few videos on YouTube before I started so that I'd at least have some idea of what I was doing...I know, scary. Well, here's how it turned out...it's probably far from perfect (Steph, don't look to close and you might not see my mistakes), but not too bad.




3 comments:

  1. Cuuuuuuuute! I like it a lot. Can't wait to see your hair in person in FOUR DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you had a blogspot blog! I'll be stalking you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bangs! Makes me want some...

    ReplyDelete