For Mike's birthday in May last year, I got him a super awesome camera and he loves taking all these artsy pictures of nature and stuff. These are some pictures we've taken in and around San Jose.
SeaCliff Beach near Santa Cruz. Sunset on Valentine's Day:

I call this art! Look at that face...he should be in commercials!

Wild life just outside the SF city. It's the best of both worlds in the Bay Area.
Doesn't this one look like an old movie shot...it's the Golden Gate:
San Fransisco Bay with my Dad on President's Day:
Sunday afternoon photo shooting adventure. This is just in the neighborhood around our apt.
Beautiful Whiskeytown Falls:


A tree outside out apt in the fall...ok... I actually took this one:
...and this one...not bad, right.
I love this one! So pretty...it could be a postcard or greeting card.
Mmmm, yummy!
Wow, Mike! I'm so proud of you Honey! Some day, we'll have a room in our house filled with pictures on the walls that he took. What a fun hobby!
Wow! Those photos are amazing! Way to go, Mike! You should definitely frame some of those.
ReplyDelete