So, having read all 4 of the fabulous Twilight series and/or listened to them on CD, Mike and I were so excited for New Moon to come out. Mike surprised me with tickets to the midnight showing and I was so excited, I actually made us T-shirts. I know, geeky, but we had fun!

Here we are in our seats, anxiously awaiting the start of the movie along with hundreds of screaming teenage girls. I loved it so much, I went and saw it again the next week with my mom and sister.
Nice! I wore a "Get Stuffed, Malfoy" homemade t-shirt to the premiere of the first Harry Potter in Redding.
ReplyDeleteDang, I should have made a shirt too. I went once with the girls in my ward and once with Steven at home. (He begged me to take him all of the sudden at 10:00 one night while I was home. Weirdo.) Matt still hasn't seen it, so maybe I'll make some cheesey shirts and drag him there when it hits the dollar theater. Great idea!
ReplyDelete