Thursday, April 8, 2010

5 days 'til Hawaii !!!! : )


Mike and I are taking a trip to Oahu on Tuesday because he's never been and because we can right now, being DINKs and all (Double Income, No Kids). We're so freakin' excited! Like more excited than Sue on SNL! (If you haven't seen her skits, you must!)


I'll update the blog with pictures and stories when we return.
Aloha!

5 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie. I am, in fact, extremely jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I am jealous too. Adam and I kinda skipped the DINK stage. That is what happens when you have kinds while still in college. it is called the NISAK stage.(no income, school and kids) stage. But you guys have fun! Will you be in Redding this summer? We are going for a week in June for Lindsey's wedding. It would be so much fun to run into each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo!!! I can't wait to experience Hawaii again through your pictures. Jealous. Jealous. Jealous. That's all anyone can be. You're going to have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I expect LOTS of amazing Mike pics from this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO FAIR! Have a blast and take lots of pictures to share with us! We love and miss you guys TONS!

    ReplyDelete