Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Newport Beach, California

August 2010: I went to So.Cal with my family for a summer vacation in Newport Beach while Mike was away on business. He surprised me and joined us for the last day of vacation! I love my man!

Why is it that you can't find frozen banana stands anywhere, but they are everywhere in Southern California.
I love frozen, chocolate-covered bananas!
Steven built a huge hole and they made a fort out of it.
Then we buried him up to the waste in it...he's standing up!

Look at the big shell I found on the beach!
Yogurtland! Yum! We ate there every day!

1 comment:

  1. How do you build a hole? :)

    I'm so jealous of this vacation! I wish I could add a picture of the bag of one million yogurt spoons Mom sent us for Josh to play with. I cannot believe how many of dollars of frozen yogurt those spoons represented! Seriously jealous. I wouldn't have been much fun at that point though, so it's probably good that I stayed home.

    ReplyDelete