Summer totally just flew by! I mean, I'm a grown up now, so that means I have to still work through the summer, but we had a fair share of vacations here and there too. We went to the beach in So. Cal with my family for a while, went to Redding a couple times, hung out with the Parker family when all of Mike's siblings came out for Christina and Mike's Sealing and Sarah's endowment in the Oakland Temple (awesome experience to be there all together - out of this world/heavenly for sure), Santa Cruz a few times with friends for a concert or the youth for church activities, and a little this a little that. San Jose has been pretty nice all summer, barely ever in the 80's, usually 70's - Cool! Work is...well, work is work, but we have great friends here and love our ward and our new 1st floor apartment. This is a really brief post that has a whole 3 months crammed into it, but whatever! Here's some pictures from this summer so y'all can see some of the stuff we've been up to (plus some cute pictures of our niece, nephew 'cause they're just too cute not to post them).

Cool artsy photo by my hubby of Josh on the tracks (family hike to a waterfall near Redding)

Also pretty artsy...and just funny! hehe!

Josh loves my brother Steven.
Hiking with the fam. This is the only picture I could find of us from this summer - some one needs to cough up the pictures they've been taking...Dad, .... Mike.Christina and Mike and Abby after being sealed for time and all eternity. : )

Babysitting Abby - cutest cheeks ever!

Here she is learning to eat. Christina is trying to feed her rice cereal. She's so cute!
I went out to Utah for Mindy and Jorge's wedding (she was my roommate for a couple years in college - awesome couple - I love them!)Christiana, my bestest/closest cousin in the world, had a beautiful baby boy in July. She named him Beck. She went through all that labor and still looks fabulous in this picture...of course!
I can't wait to meet him! What a beautiful miracle babies are!

Hey Melissa! Thanks for sharing! I love hearing about what you guys have been up to! Cute pictures! - Holly
ReplyDeleteI love the update! Cute pictures!
ReplyDelete