Thursday, October 20, 2016

January 2016

We went to Redding just before the New Year and after my wrist surgery so that I could recuperate with some extra help (I couldn't do much with my right hand for a few weeks). 


Just eating the rotisserie chicken right off the bone as Grandma feeds her....Heaven to my little eater!


She started pooping in the toilet at a young age - not consistently, but still. This was the only time she did this and it was just too funny. She was getting in the shower with Grandma - of course she needed to poop first and the toilet was just too far away....so....this happened:




Grandpa ("Bampa") is the best to cuddle with and watch sports:


Elsie loves to try on hats when we go shopping.




Elsie had her own little set up (chair and pillow foot rests) for TV watching - pampering to the fullest at Grandma Sara's house. I just love those perfect little ringlet curls right after a bath.
Grandma's little shadow
Eating lemons, because she loves them....I don't know...whatever



Singing and dancing in the rain with a pink umbrella - this little one is so happy most of the time. She's a little ball of fun!



Hot tub time with Grandma - she loved it! If anything will get my mom into water (she's not a big fan of getting wet), it's her grand kids. For them, she'll do anything.

After 2 weeks in CA, we came back home and Grandma came out to lend me some more help for a while...thank goodness for mothers, and iPhones. Elsie did pretty well with a gimpy mom for a few weeks.


This is what it looked like when they took the cast off after the first 2 weeks. It was so stiff! I still had another 4 weeks to go with a brace.
We visited Uncle Steven while Grandma was in town and stocked him up at Costco. He made the trip very comfortable for Elsie...those two are so cute together!



She did a face plant on the pavement when we were going to get donuts one morning. Her hands were in her pockets so nothing caught her and there was so much blood. Poor baby! Mommy was panicking.

So many options for people to hold her during church when Grandparents visit - lucky girl!


Meeting newest Parker cousin - Ruth. Elsie is obsessed! She loves babies and is such a little mother (always wants to hold them, put blankets on them, give them a binky or bottle. It's really cute).
She got a lot of use out of the lady bug costume far beyond Halloween - cutest little bug ever! She loves spending time with her cousins Abby and Ivy.




She thinks she's such a helper with her little swiffer - I love it!


My little book work set this area up all by herself and kept busy one morning while I got ready for the day - she loves books! I hope that lasts forever!


She's getting better at playing on her own and make believe. It's really cute when I come upon little moments like this when she's in her own little world.


"Helping Mom make cookies - and eating chocolate chips, of course!


This girl adores her Daddy!







Showing me her jumping skills....makes me laugh every time.

This girl knows how to pose for a picture and say "cheese." It's always a bit of a cheesy smile, but it's hilarious how willing she is to pose for pictures these days.





No comments:

Post a Comment